1. What are you focusing on at the moment as a business?
Maintaining the momentum of things moving online and it's working out really well for me. I run sessions on my Instagram live which continue to grow and I have an Online Studio with lots of wonderful members. My aim is to increase the exposure of my practice over Instagram and then if people like the practice for them to join the Online Studio.
2. How have you found pivoting your business focus during the pandemic?
It has been an absolute blessing and I have been very lucky that my business has transitioned so well online. I think I would look back on this period as the making of my business.
3. How has tech played a part in your events?
Fundamental. I wouldn't be anywhere as a practitioner without it. Music is an integral part of what I do so having an audio production set up that allows for a premium experience for the participants is essential.
4. What are your top 3 tips for hosting online workshops/classes?
1. Invest in technology or people who know how to use technology so that your service is the best it can be
2. Learn from your mistakes so that you keep improving your service
3. Test, test, test before going live.
5. What are you most looking forward to when the economy reopens?
Playing sport - especially tennis and padel. Can't wait!